There are many things that you love about some of the best hotel stays that you have had, but the organic cotton towels and robes are certainly an important part of the experience. There is just something to be said about wrapping yourself up in a thick, luxurious towel and sliding into a great set of hotel room sheets. And while the hotel experience can be a great way to escape the stress of everyday life, there is a way for many of us to repeat that experience in our own home.
Although we may not have an entire house keeping staff making our beds, cleaning our towels, and vacuuming our rooms, we can purchase some of the organic cotton towels, organic bedding sets, and other items that seem so enticing when they are in the hotel rooms. By ordering the highest quality items you can make your house feel as comfortable for your self, as well as for your guests.
Hotel Quality Linens Can Make Your Home Feel Like a Palace
Whether you are looking for organic pajama pants for yourself or you are looking for a new set of sheets for your guest room, a growing number of people are looking for a way to support the organic industry and feel better about the products that they bring into their home. Consider some of these facts and figures about the luxury linen industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Seven to nine hours of sleep per night are what is generally recommended, so having a comfortable bed is important to being as healthy as possible.
- 85% rated a comfortable feel of bedding and sheets as important to good sleep in the National Sleep Foundation?s Bedroom Poll.
- Any percale with a thread count from 200 to 800 is recommended if you are looking for a durable linen.
- 38% of 1,000 millennial shoppers indicate that they would ?respond positively? to environmentally friendly products, according to a recent poll. Statistics like this show why the sale of organic cotton towels and other items continue to increase.
- Bath towels that are used once a day to dry off after a shower can be used as many as three times before they need to be washed.
- 33% of consumers are now buying from brands based on their social and environmental impact, according to an international study by Unilever.
People who travel a lot know that the feel of high end towels, robes, and sheets, so it should come as no surprise that some of these travelers want to make sure that they can replicate these things in their own home.