Whether you’ve always loved spending time outdoors or if you’re looking for a unique way to celebrate your wedding, hosting an outdoor bachelorette party is one way to create memories that you will not soon forget. Planning an outdoor bachelorette party is not only a way to have fun in the sun or in nature itself, but it’s also a way to provide a truly unique experience for all of your guests. Once you decide to plan an outdoor bachelorette party, there are a few tips and ideas to help you along the way.
Choose a Unique Outdoor Theme
Planning the perfect outdoor bachelorette party will take a bit of inspiration, especially if you’ve never planned an outdoor gathering before. When it comes to setting up a bachelorette party outdoors, choosing a unique theme can help your event to stand out. Familiarizing yourself with some popular outdoor themes can help you once you begin choosing everything from your decor to your own wedding flowers.
Visit a Hot Springs
Depending on where you are located and your budget for the bachelorette party you’re planning, consider booking a visit to a local hot spring. Whether you and your friends enjoy hiking, visiting spas, or soaking for relaxation, hot springs offer a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
Scheduling a float on the river is a great way to spend time in the water with friends and loved ones. Creating playlists for the water and taking toys along can provide you with plenty of opportunities for fun in the sun.
If you love some fun with your friends and want to do something outdoors for your bachelorette party, it’s never too late to go paintballing. Paintball is a fun activity that is exciting for people of all ages.
One of the fastest-growing trends that is available both indoors and out includes axe throwing. If you enjoy taking out aggression by throwing axes, visiting an axe-throwing pub or center is a way to alleviate some pre-wedding jitters.
Do you love being active whenever you’re spending time with your best friends? If so, consider booking a hiking trip to celebrate your bachelorette party. Hike alongside your guests to a designated spot where you will celebrate your upcoming wedding with drinks, food, and music.
Go Horseback Riding
For nature and animal lovers alike, horseback riding can be extremely fulfilling. Riding horses with those who are included in your bachelorette party is a great way to explore nearby mountains, beaches, and local ranches, depending on where you live.
Schedule a Yoga Retreat
Depending on the guests you intend to host at your bachelorette party, scheduling a yoga retreat is another option to make the most of your outdoor event. Yoga retreats outdoors provide guided yoga exercises, routines, and, in some cases, even meditations. Yoga retreats are ideal for those who are looking for a reprieve and a way to decompress before the big day.
Create a DIY Bar for Guests
If you want to host a simple outdoor bachelorette party, you can still have fun by getting a bit creative. Creating your very own DIY tiki bars is a great way to incorporate themed decor into your party while also providing drinks and entertainment. A DIY bar for guests is extremely enjoyable, as it provides an opportunity for guests to make their own drinks or to act as bartenders for other partygoers.
Create an Itinerary Ahead of Time
Planning a wedding is no easy feat, nor is it typically an overnight task. From scheduling alterations services to choosing where you want to go for your bachelorette party, the list of to-dos is seemingly endless when preparing for any type of wedding, big or small. One of the best ways to prepare for your wedding and even your upcoming bachelorette party is to create an itinerary ahead of time.
Creating an itinerary ahead of time is essential to help maintain your peace of mind without becoming stressed out while planning your party. Once you have your itinerary planned, you can move forward with objectives without feeling overwhelmed and out of your league.
Some of the services and tips you may need to consider when planning your outdoor bachelorette party might include:
- Taxi service: Using a taxi cab service or renting a limo is highly recommended when you are hosting an entire group of guests for your bachelorette party. This will alleviate the responsibility of your guests while allowing you to spend time with all of those who are invited.
- Drinks and food: Choosing where you intend to eat and drink ahead of time can help save time once the day of your actual party arrives. Rather than arguing or debating about where to go next, create a list of options or make reservations for your entire group ahead of time.
- Photo opportunities: Depending on the type of outdoor party you’re planning, you may want to stop outdoors for a photo opportunity with your guests. Make a list of nearby locations that are ideal for photo opportunities near your party’s intended location(s). It is also possible to hire a professional wedding and bachelorette party photographer if you are interested in a complete set of photos to commemorate the event.
Spend Time Camping With Friends
If you’re an avid outdoorswoman and enjoy spending as much time as possible in nature, planning a camping trip is a great way to make the most of your outdoor bachelorette party. Camping trips can be done in a classical and traditional manner, without electricity, and in nature. Or, you can opt for going ‘glamping’, or a more glamorous form of camping. No matter how you choose to spend time in the great outdoors with your friends, you can do so while soaking in everything that nature has to offer.
Planning for a Camping Outing
When you’re planning an upcoming camping outing with friends for your bachelorette party, it’s important to stock up on the appropriate gear and equipment. You will need tents and suitable sleeping arrangements for all of your guests. Additionally, you should also consider packing the following for food and entertainment:
- Camping gear: In addition to tents and sleeping bags, you will also need traditional camping gear. This might include everything from cookware for camping to lanterns and battery-operated items. Seek out items that are designed for the outdoors and that are made with quick-drying materials.
- Pack non-perishable foods: Pack enough non-perishable food items for all of your guests. This might include canned meats, packaged chips, and other canned meals or goods. Items that do not require ongoing refrigeration are best whenever you’re planning an outdoor camping trip.
- Games: Planning a bachelorette party is not complete without an array of games to choose from with your friends. From playing classic card games such as poker and rummy to pinning the tail on the stripper (or any other preferred character), games will make your camping trip much more entertaining.
- Beverages and drink mixes: What bachelorette party is complete without drinks? When planning a camping trip, consider how you will be serving drinks as well as the type of cocktails you intend to make. Purchase non-perishable ingredients and add-ons that are best for outdoor cocktails and drinks by the open fire.
Visit Health and Wellness Centers
One way to make the most out of your outdoor bachelorette party is to visit local health and wellness centers that offer outdoor recreational activities. Wellness centers and spas not only provide the ideal atmosphere to relax and unwind, but they also offer a range of services that can truly deliver bliss. Visiting a wellness center is ideal if you’re interested in the following activities:
For those who want to prepare for their big day by reducing their stress levels, visiting a health and wellness center is a must. Health and wellness centers are a great way to feel refreshed before the biggest day of your life.
Plan a Paddleboarding Outing
For those who are looking to turn up the adventure for their bachelorette party, paddleboarding is an exciting option. Paddleboarding is ideal if you are planning a summer wedding or if you live in a region that is warm year-round.
Whether you’re new to paddleboarding or advanced in skill, you can rent standup paddleboards that are suitable for all skill levels. This will help your bachelorette party guests feel more comfortable once they are out on the water using a paddleboard on their own.
Head to an Outdoor Shooting Range
Do you have a passion for shooting guns or are you looking for a way to give your bachelorette party guests the time of their lives? If so, head to an outdoor shooting range for the day with your wedding party. Outdoor shooting ranges provide an opportunity to shoot various guns with friends and loved ones in a safe and controlled environment.
Whether you’re looking to blow off steam before the big day or if you want to have fun shooting targets and partaking in shooting games with friends, the shooting range can be the perfect location for anyone who enjoys spending time outdoors.
Try Group Cryotherapy
For brides-to-be that are interested in spa-like treatments for their bachelorette party, consider trying group cryotherapy. Cryotherapy is useful for reducing inflammation and can assist with alleviating pain throughout the body with the use of exposure to cold temperatures over a short period of time. If you’re interested in the idea of a whole-body experience, whole-body cryotherapy group sessions may be available near you, depending on your location.
What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is the process of alleviating pain and inflammation throughout the body by exposing it to extremely cold temperatures for a set period of time. The theory of cryotherapy states that it’s possible to get relief from the following:
- Inflammation: Those who suffer from inflammation or whole-body inflammation may find cryotherapy effective in alleviating pain that is most commonly associated with inflammation itself.
- Joint issues: If you have issues in your joints and muscles, cryotherapy may help.
- Exercise recovery: For those who are frequently active and for those who exercise regularly, cryotherapy can assist in the recovery process.
- Anxiety: In some instances, it may be possible to find relief from anxiety with the use of cryotherapy.
- Arthritis: Those who suffer from arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other chronic pain conditions can also find benefits from cryotherapy in many cases.
Finding a Cryotherapy Location
Finding cryotherapy sessions that are right for you and your party group can be done by asking for referrals, searching local directories, and browsing online. Compare cryotherapy locations online by reading reviews and researching therapies and whether or not group sessions are permitted.
Visit a Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Depending on where you live and the legal restrictions in your state, it may be possible to visit a medical marijuana dispensary before celebrating your outdoor bachelorette party. Visiting a medical marijuana dispensary with your partygoers is a great way to learn more about cannabis offerings in your region. If you’re inexperienced with cannabis, speaking with a professional available at a dispensary can help to guide you along the way.
Choosing from various strains of flowers, oils, edibles, and vapes can help you to bring your outdoor bachelorette party to life when visiting a legal medical marijuana dispensary. If you are renting a party bus to explore the surrounding city with your guests, stop in at a medical marijuana dispensary to allow all of your guests to partake in finding the right cannabis option for them.
Stop in at a Local Casino to Celebrate
If you’re thinking outside the box about your upcoming outdoor bachelorette party, consider visiting a local casino. While most casinos are indoors, it’s possible to rent a limousine ahead of time to spend time sightseeing around your nearest city, depending on the location of your preferred casino itself. Casinos are open 24/7, making them an ideal pitstop if you are hosting a bachelorette party outdoors and want to spice it up a bit.
Hosting the perfect outdoor bachelorette party does not require a professional party planner. With a bit of brainstorming and creativity, you can plan the best outdoor bachelorette party to help celebrate the most exciting time in your life.